Friday, June 30, 2006

TPM Link, The Differences In Media, & Talking to the People

Amidst their Midterm Roundup, TPM Café links Raj’s Interview. TPM is the fourth outlet to publicize the interview.

The reaction to Raj’s ideals and passion has been phenomenal. In every conversation I have had, people express a genuine interest in his candidacy. Whereas traditional media and casual observers may not take Raj seriously, bloggers hear him and read him as a person who cares about issues and the people of this district.

This further illustrates the power of our new media. We don’t have to wait around for the media to respond. We don’t have to beg them for an interview. This campaign and the blogs, can communicate directly with the people. The grand byproduct being that bloggers do not present the public a portion of what we say, they present what we say.

Bloggers actually seek interviews. They do not feel the need to puff their ego. They want to hear the candidates. They don’t want, as the traditional media often tries, to interpret the candidates. It may be the largest difference between the two mediums. The traditional media attempts to tell what the story is. The blogsophere simply tells us the story.

This campaign will continue communicating. For this campaign has demonstrated, what I have always personally felt, that the blogs are “the place where the future happens.”

Raymond S.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to read the whole story.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i genuinely love all your posting way, very helpful,
don't quit and keep creating as it simply worth to look through it,
excited to find out alot more of your current articles, regards :)

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Butter 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home