Sunday, October 15, 2006

“Maybe I Should Have Used This Tactic”

Elephonkey relates Raj’s demonstration.

The United States has a problem with immigration. I am an immigrant from England who is trying to go through the proper channels to become a citizen and it is a pain in the ass. I am watching the news the other day and I see Raj Bhakta, you probably know him from Donald Trump's The Apprentice, chasing down a Mexican illegally crossing into the US right underneath the border control bridge. He follows up this amazing footage with some of himself riding an elephant across the Rio Grande with a Mariachi band playing in the background. No one shows up to challenge him... So maybe I should have used this tactic rather than flying here and foolishly jumping through all of the hoops?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home