Tuesday, October 03, 2006

McNabb, Favre Set For Primetime Showdown

Eagles oppose Packers.

Donovan McNabb created his own identity by establishing himself as one of the top quarterbacks in the NFL. He led the Eagles to four straight NFC championship games and one Super Bowl, and made five consecutive Pro Bowl appearances.

With the Packers (1-2) coming to Philadelphia for a game Monday night, McNabb has to share the national stage with Favre. He has a different perspective now that he doesn't hear daily comparisons.

"It's an honor to be on the field with him," he said. "I remember when we went to Green Bay and won in the two-minute drill, and I heard him say on a highlight or a clip that he got up off the bench and watched me lead the two-minute drill and how I reacted in certain situations, and he was excited about the things I was able to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home