Saturday, October 14, 2006

This Story Is Real

Progressive Conservatism reprints Raj on the border.

About an hour ago, your friend and mine Mark, the Bon Jovi to my Sambora and the Dr. Dre to my Snoop Doggy Dogg, called to tell me about how a Republican Congressional candidate, who was a contestant on The Apprentice, marched an elephant and a six-piece mariachi band across the Mexican border to make a point about border security. I laughed, and then I said to myself, "Self, this is obviously from The Onion."

That's when I hopped on the computer to read a few articles on the ol' Associated Press. Folks, it's days like this that make me thank God for the blogosphere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny because it's true. some piece of shit moron really did take an elephant to the border!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home